Some sectors of the Martín Peña Area currently have inadequate potable water service. In an effort to improve the water distribution service, the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA) has decided to undertake the construction of a new potable water distribution system for this area. The project design included prepar-ing construction documents for the following items:
(1) Installation of approximately 1.6 miles of potable water pipelines, including accessories such as elbows, combination air valves, blow-off valves, isolation valves and others.
(2) Restoration of existing roads.
(3) Relocation of existing utilities.
(4) Installation of new water meters and service connections. ENTECH was responsible for the design of the proposed potable water system. The potable water system construction will benefit approximately 400 families and has a construction cost of approximately $2 Million.
- Project Type Infrastructure(Water/Wastewater)
- Services Contracted Design and Permitting
- Owner Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority
- Client CH2MHILL
- Contract Period August, 2014 toJune, 2015
- Construction Cost $2,000,000.00