The school is comprised of thirteen buildings; three of them are two story structures, one of them is three stories, and the rest are one story, in total approximately 63,000 square feet. These buildings include classrooms, administration offices, cafeteria and the library. The modernization of the school consists of the following rehabilitation tasks:
(1) Comprehensive modernization of existing buildings, including but not limited to repairs, renovations and upgrades to its structural system (seismic retrofit), building envelope, mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure, and site improvements, and complete rehabilitation of classrooms, offices and related activity rooms.
(2) Demolition of existing buildings or structures.
(3) Construction of a new building and recreation and sports complex.
- Project Type Remodeling
- Services Contracted Design
- Contract Period 2011
- Location Las Piedras, Puerto Rico