ENTECH scope of work included providing construction inspection and administration service for the elimination of the Sábana Grande Wastewater Treatment Plant. Since the project was procured as a design-built project, lead by ENTECH . The project included the following tasks:
(1) Demolition of the existing wastewater treatment plant,
(2) Construction of a new 3,500 gallons per minute wastewater pump station.
(3) Installation of approximately 5.6 miles of 18-inch diameter main. The project’s construction cost was approximately $7.5 Million.
- Project Type Infrastructure (Water / Wastewater)
- Services Contracted Construction Inspection
- Owner Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority
- Client CDM Smith
- Contract Period 2010