This project was part of the Caguas Town Rehabilitation Program. Building consist of 14 apartment units of 2 or 3 bedrooms, one parking per unit, main communal facilities, private access and a contemporary architecture on an irregular site of approximated 1,105 square meters. The project construction consists of the following tasks:
(1) Demolition of existing building or structures.
(2) site improvements including mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure.
(3) Construction of a new building and parking following actual codes and regulations. ENTECH provided full architecture and engineering design services for this project, including the development of housing architectural layout plans, structural design, and site planning.
- Project Type Design Management
- Contract Period 2013
- Location Caguas, Puerto Rico